I have been checking the weather for Wed. March 8 from Five Points and the hourly forecast is 4Am 95% showers, 7 am is 43% showers, and start time 9 am shows 22% wetness. Then is goes down from there. A big chance that the ride will be canceled but I will update the event calendar by 7:15am. If the roads are too wet for safety reasons I will cancel.
Please check the updates for Wed.