help_outline Skip to main content

SBH Ride Updates

GR to Starbucks on Bradshaw E25/E31 Sunday 1/1/202...
Author Last Post

Weather forecast is for no rain overnight and sunny during the ride. 

I'm not going to pre-ride the route in today's bad weather to predict what the conditions will be like tomorrow.

If we encounter any issues (closure, flooding, etc.) on the trail on the return, we can detour using streets. Hopefully there will be no issues and I won't need to resort to this: /Webb Starbucks Bradshaw-less trail

I won't have printed cue sheets for this route and it's only a backup to avoid most of the trail if it's really necessary.


Return to Forum