help_outline Skip to main content

SBH Ride Updates

Possible Cancelation of Two or Three Cemeteries Ri...
Author Last Post

It looks like the chance of rain in Roseville, Loomis and Newcastle will stay below 25% until 1 pm, so the ride is NOT CANCELED. It might be a close call for those doing the long route to get done before 1 pm, so you might consider doing the short route. I will be sweeping the short route. Hope to see you out there.

I’ve been following the rain forecast for tomorrow and it’s still a toss up as to whether to cancel the ride or not. While it looks like it will be dry in around Sacramento, in Roseville, Loomis and Newcastle the chance of rain is between 30-50%. If the chance of rain does not drop to below 25% in the areas we will be riding, I will probably cancel the ride. I will post an email tomorrow by 7 am, as to whether I am canceling the ride or not. If I cancel, I will drive to Maidu Park in case some people missed the emails. Maybe we can have a Day of the Dead breakfast instead.

Return to Forum