I am going to CANCEL the EASY RIDER RIDE scheduled for this morning.
I have been checking forecast sources the past several hours, and the ride takes place during forecasted scattered showers and strong winds. The news is warning of wet roadways with debris, which would also affect the bike trail. Of course, I'm afraid the sun will shine and the trail clear, once I send this out, but I'm going to err on the side of caution this morning.
Until next time...
🚴🏽 Barbara Lane
I just want to note that the weather forecast for our morning ride is questionable at this time. I will check the forecast/weather in the morning and post a final update by 8AM.