help_outline Skip to main content
Shopping Cart

SBH Ride Updates

Tomorrow's Easy Rider 9:00
Author Last Post

Bike Hikers,

I am hopeful the air will be clearer in the morning, so I am waiting until then to decide whether or not to cancel. If needed, I will cancel by 6:40AM. The ride starts later, so that should give folks enough time to drive to Gold River. Optional lunch at Beach Hut Deli, after the ride.

Think positive,


Return to Forum