Well folks, looks like another wet weekend and week is in store for our future. Hopefully, you were able to get out and ride today.
I will send another update by 7:00 am Sunday morning to confirm if or if not the ride is cancelled.
Tomorrow's Jan.8 Baked and Brewed Ride is cancelled. Rain is still in the forecast at the ride start time in Loomis and through 12 noon at our destination in Auburn.
I'll reschedule for another day.