help_outline Skip to main content

SBH Ride Updates

Fri. Ride out of Barrio *Quasi-Canceled*
Author Last Post
At present, the best-case forecast indicates that the rain will let up by about 8 tomorrow and winds will be moderate. So, technically we might be able to ride. However, since roads will be slick and there'll likely be a lot of standing water, due to safety concerns I'm calling it off.
  However, in lieu of saddling up, would-be riders are welcome to motor or walk over to meet me at the Barrio coffee joint near where the rides start. If interested, E-mail me directly by 9 AM for a 10 AM meet-up to bitch and moan about this latest onslaught of meteorological mayhem. Again, you must message me if interested; If I receive no message, I won't be there.
Return to Forum