Attention Monday Jan. 3rd riders: Time change and location-we will leave at 9:30am out of five points to Steamers (E-33). With concerns over indoor dining after the holiday, we will head to Steamers for outside seating. Right now the rain looks like it will still hold until the afternoon. I will send out a morning email by 7am if it changes and the ride has to be cancelled.
Steamers 2A with detour- https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37084367