HOME > CLUB APPAREL
All Bike Hiker apparel is now ordered from our vendor, Voler, through their on-line store. This allows each member to choose those features they prefer in a jersey or other apparel.
The store is opened for several weeks at a time throughout the year. Notification of store openings will be sent via the club e-group and posted in the News & Update section on the website home page.
There are multiple options to choose from - product, fabric, cut, waist finish, chamois, etc. Please take the time to read the list of options at each step. If you are not sure of the fit, it is highly recommended that you try on sample merchandise before you buy, You can contact the local Voler representatives, John and Linda Elgart, about trying on Voler merchandise at their Curtis Park home at email@example.com or 916 595-2551.
VOLER EXCHANGE PROGRAM:
· All exchanges must be made within two weeks of original ship date.
· All exchanges must get a return Authorization.
· Items must be in new condition and have NOT been ridden in.
· Each item exchanged will be charged a $25 exchange fee.
· Customer is responsible for shipping back to Voler.
· Exchanges will be processed upon soonest availability in Voler production schedule.
· Voler will pay for the shipping back to customer via USPS.
· Exchange items must be the same or of lesser value then the original.
Please note that Voler requires a minimum team store order during each ordering period of 5 items for those items to be produced and shipped. That minimum is required for each category for example 5 tops, 5 bottoms or 5 accessories. If the minimums are not met by the end of the order period, any deposits will be refunded.
When you open your account, please make note of your password.
THE VOLER ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM
Please follow the steps below to place your individual order for inclusion in the overall team order.
1. Read the following instructions and then click on this link to access your team order site:
2. Click on “Sign In” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information
and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page
for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.
3. Click on “Begin Shopping" to gain access to the orderable products page. To place items in your
shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select,
then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping”
after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.
4. After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag”
to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications
or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be
accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout”
to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.
5. After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will automatically be
displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.
6. After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site.
If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any
items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date
are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will
be shipped from Voler.
If you have any questions, please call 800-488-6537 and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a Jersey Committee member.
Thank you for your order.
The Sacramento Bike Hiker Committee
Bill Bischoff (email@example.com)
Nancy Bischoff (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kathy Wright (email@example.com)
Yvonne Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Larry Robinson (email@example.com)
Phyllis Green (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chris O’Connor (email@example.com)